Facts on TNPSC cut off marks and Group 4 Answer Key 2018
TNPSC is known to organize written exams for a number of posts that include Bill Collector, Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist, Typist, and a great deal more. Aspirants who are making an application could make use of the official links for downloading their TNPSC Answer Key for Group 4 Services 2018. The expected date for the written exam is in February of the year of 2018.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam particulars
Approximately 10 Lac applicants are going to sit for the written test. There is likely to be 4 sets in the TNPSC question paper booklet. This exam has been arranged for the testing of the proficiencies of the applicants.
Knowing TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2018
What are TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off marks? They are the lowest passing marks/scores that are issued as per categories on the on the official site. One requires achieving the minimum passing score/mark for passing the exam. The cut off marks for 2018 will be updated shortly on the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Downloading of TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2018
The candidates who wish to verify the method of the downloading of TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2018 must go through the steps that have been given below.
- The first step is getting logged into the certified TN PSC website at tnpsc.gov.in
- Once the candidate is on the home page, he/she must visit the TNPSC Results part
- Here, the candidate is going to have the link for checking Cut off Marks & Answer Key for Group IV Examination 2018.
- Next, the candidate must make a click on the link labeled TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2018.
- The candidate must pick his/her set and proceed with the downloading of the PDF file.
- Next, the candidate has to match the answers of his/hers with the indicated accurate answers given in TNPSC Answer Key Pdf.
- The candidate must verify the negative scoring followed by an estimation of the Cut off & Scores as per Category.
A link for the downloading of the Pdf having the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key is http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html.